Announcing the My Confidant LifeBook for business owners!
Now, the LifeBook is a great gift for parents, children, loved ones, friends and even business owners…order today!
Solve the Paperwork Puzzle
The My Confidant LifeBook is a custom-created, highly organized compilation of all of your personal and private need-to-know information. From insurance policies to bank accounts, to credit cards and online login details, the LifeBook is the solution to your very own Paperwork Puzzle.
- Save time and money when meeting with your Estate Attorney and Financial Advisors
- Eliminate the frustrating task of trying to put the Paperwork Puzzle together during major life events such as illness or death
- Provide security and peace of mind for yourself and your heirs
Everything is documented for your personal reference and makes a thoughtful gift to pass on to your loved ones when they need it the most.
Two Ways to Order Your LifeBook:
1. We Create a Custom Book for You
- We help declutter paperwork
- We set up a clear filing system
- Easy for you to update
- You know it will get done
- Custom fit to your needs
- One-time cost
Call 410-375-7903 to schedule your appointment!
2. Buy the Kit, Go at Your Own Pace
- USB flash drive with over 25 customizable PDF forms, making it easy to include family, insurances, property, passwords, medical, etc.
- 3-ring binder with dividers
- Instructions for assembling your book
- Instructions on setting up a clear filing system
- Personal letter from My Confidant owner, Mary Helen Dennis
- Health Care Decision-Making Worksheet
- Survivor’s Checklist & other needed decision-making forms
Store the LifeBook and USB drive in a secure place such as a fireproof safe, safe deposit box, or secured filing cabinet. In addition, leave the PDF files on the flash drive rather than copying or moving them onto your computer. This keeps the information more secure by leaving them on the USB.
Once you’re finished, make sure your estate administrator or personal representative knows where to find the LifeBook! It is an invaluable resource in case of an emergency.
Whether you or your family are faced with an immediate need to reference what you already possess, your LifeBook will remain one of the most important investments you have ever made. As with any good book, you can write your very own story one page at a time.